ILLEST HQ INTERN
Want to know and learn what happens behind the scenes?
We are seeking a young, creative, and enthusiastic individual who is interested in learning the industry!
Our daily work environment is fun, fast paced and energetic. Interns are vibrant individuals that are eager to learn and grow with our company.
- Work hands on with many teams including marketing, logistics, design, and office management.
- Develop creative ideas for brand opportunities and projects
- Sales- client/customer acquisition and service
- Client retention- provide the best experience for existing customers, clients, and partners.
- learn the marketing and logistic backlog
- schedule promotions and manage calendar events
- prepare necessary marketing materials for campaigns
- prepare and provide service for company events
- interact with customers directly
- manage client and partner relationships
- development/improvement of the following skills: team development,leadership, effective communication skills, sales tactics, marketing strategies, account management, partner relations, customer acquisition and retention
- possible promotion based on individual performance and skills
- exposure to big name partners and participation in collaboration events
- team oriented environment- friendly atmosphere
- Ability to learn basic sales and marketing skills
- detail oriented
- fun and outgoing personality
- strong people skills
- ability to work with a team as well as independently
- performance driven
- time management skills
10+ hours weekly
Must be able to work at office.
Location: 800 S Amphlett Blvd, San Mateo CA 94402
We accept intern candidates from variety of majors and backgrounds. Must be 16+ to apply.
Please send your applications with the subject line "ILLEST INTERN" to FatlaceDesign@gmail.com.