We are looking for an Office Manager! The Office Manager exhibits positive attitude, organization skills, detail orientation, resourcefulness, and high degree of responsibility.
We are seeking for someone who is enthusiastic to join the ILLEST team and willing to tackle on day to day duties while having fun in the process.
The office manager will be responsible for managing wide range of duties to support the office and the team. You will work closely with all teams including marketing, design, and logistics.
- Develop a positive working relationship with all members of illest staff
- Directly support all teams. We are all team players!
- Participate in fostering a positive work environment
- Customer Service and E-Commerce operations. Office Manager will tend to customer emails and will support finance with account payables and expense processing.
- Support the onboarding process for future new employees
- Act as Office Host- for clients, guests, and visiting employees for special conferences, calendar events, and spontaneous visitations.
- Act as a liaison between all staff
- Maintain inventory for all equipment and order equipment as necessary
- Provide Administration support and duties- order and invoice management / copying, faxing, mail sorting, and regulation of shipments when needed
- < 1 year of professional or administrative experience in similar or related field
- Understanding of workplace/ office environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent in Microsoft Office and google docs skills.
- Excellent in Calendar Management
- Patient, Compassionate, and enjoys a fast pace but fun work place
30+ hours required weekly
Location: 800 S Amphlett Blvd, San Mateo CA 94402
Candidates must provide a cover letter and resume exhibiting abilities to perform required skills and responsibilities.
Please send your applications with the subject line "ILLEST OFFICE MANAGER" to FatlaceDesign@gmail.com.