We are looking for a Brand / Office Manager. This manager must have a positive attitude, organization skills, detail orientation, resourcefulness, and high degree of responsibility.
A brand manager monitors and oversees all projects while working closely with other divisions for the enrichment and health of the company. A brand manager runs the business like a well-oiled machine.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing systems, layouts, and equipment procurement
- Organizes brand projects and executes procedures
- Designs and implements office policies and standards
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing progress and reports of all divisions ( Supervises staff )
- Directly supports all teams. We are working all together!
- Participates in fostering a positive work environment
- Directs customer service and e-commerce operations.
- Supports the on-boarding process for future employees
- Leads office hosting- for clients, guests, and visiting employees for special conferences, calendar events, and spontaneous visitations.
- Acts as a liaison between all staff
- < 3 year of professional or administrative experience in similar or related field
- Preferred Associates Degree or above in Business Administration
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent in Microsoft Office and Google Office
- Excellent in Calendar Management
- Patient, Compassionate, and enjoys a fast pace but fun work place
- Has a sense of humor but as well extremely responsible
30+ hours required weekly
Location: 800 S Amphlett Blvd, San Mateo CA 94402
Candidates must provide a cover letter and resume exhibiting abilities to perform required skills and responsibilities.
Please send your applications with the subject line "ILLEST OFFICE MANAGER " to firstname.lastname@example.org